Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

October 16, 2011 - Cumsicles = Yummy!


October 16, 2011

I was at the Power Exchange with Janice and her friend, both visiting from England.  I took a seat in the large room in the basement near the large round bed and it wasn’t long before guys were approaching me.  I sucked a few cocks, but only one of them  to orgasm.  He wore a condom as I sucked him and he came, filling the condom with his thick, gooey cum.  I pulled the condom off of him and tied it in a knot so none of the cum would spill and then placed it in my purse.  After he walked away another guy walked up and asked for a blowjob and I said ‘yes’ and took his cock in my slutty mouth.  After I sucked him for a while he asked if he could fuck me.  All that cock sucking had made me super horny and I was totally ready for a good fuck so of course I said ‘yes’, again.  I climbed onto the bed on all fours, raised my skirt and pulled my thong to the side.  He rolled on a condom, lubed it up and mounted me from behind.  After only a few moments of finding the right angle his cock was inside of me and he was riding me, pumping my ass with his stiff cock.  I felt like a total bitch with his stiff boner sliding in and out of my ass.  He was using me like a cheap whore and I was loving it.  I took his cock deep inside of me like a good slut, letting him take his pleasure.  When he finished, I turned around and carefully removed the condom so as not to spill any of the precious cum, tied it in a knot and held it as I wrapped my lips around his shrinking cock, cleaning it with my mouth the way a good cocksucker should.  When his cock was clean, he zipped up, thanked me and walked away.  I placed the cum-filled condom in my purse with the other one and the night continued relatively uneventfully.
When I got home I placed the condoms, my prizes, in a zip lock baggie and put them in the freezer.  A few weeks later I was feeling horny and got dressed up real sexy.  I put on a quick application of makeup and started fantasizing about my recent slutty escapade at Power Exchange and before you know it I was totally craving cock and cum.  I wasn’t made up enough to actually go out and I didn’t really have time for that anyway, but I remembered that I still had my prizes from that night in the freezer.  I retrieved the frozen cumsicles and brought them back to my room.  I stood in front of the mirror, cut the reservoir tip off of one of the condoms and squeezed the frozen cum onto my cum-hungry tongue.  I watched in the mirror as the white cumsicle quickly began to melt into a puddle of creamy cummy goodness on my tongue.  Totally turned on by the taste of it, I quickly cut the tip off the other condom and squeezed its contents into my mouth, as well.  I was super horny as I watched it melt, too, doubling the size of the pool of cum in my mouth.  I twirled my tongue around, watching the cum swirl and ooze and tasting the combined flavors of two loads of semen from two complete strangers who had used me for their sexual pleasure.  I savored the flavor of the two loads of cum and then swallowed like a good cum slut should.  Typing this up now makes me crave cum and I find myself wishing that I had a few more cumsicles in the freezer to eat right now.

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Really hot blog Tiffany--hope you decide to post more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear comments from my readers. If you have suggestions for something slutty that you think I should try, I'd love to hear it. Maybe you'll read about me actually doing it. ;)