Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

May 27, 2011 - 3 Loads Of Cum For Tiffany

I arrived at the Power Exchange sex club sometime after midnight.  I'd been dressed up since earlier in the afternoon when I did a photo shoot after which I'd gone out to a music show.  The photo shoot had gotten kinda racy with me playing with a dildo and so I was pretty horny the rest of the evening.  I was at Power Exchange to blow off some steam and to hopefully blow some cocks.  I was wearing a body-hugging, gray, sleeveless top with black fence net sleeves, a navy blue/black plaid, tiered miniskirt (super short so it barely covered my ass), black garterbelt with black sheer stockings, and a pair of black patent, stiletto heeled pumps.  I looked pretty sexy and more than little bit slutty.
I headed downstairs straight away and took a walk around to see what was happening and what kind of attention I could attract.  I got several appreciative stares, smiles and compliments as I strutted around the place.  I finally found a place to sit in one of the larger rooms and within moments a guy was asking if he could sit next to me.  We exchanged the briefest of introductions before he asked for a blowjob.  I said okay and was prepared to suck his cock right where we were, but he was the shy type and wanted a little bit of privacy, so I allowed him to lead me to one of the small play rooms along the hallway leading to the room that we were in.  Once there, I sat down on the chair in the corner and he took his place in front of me and unzipped his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock.  Without hesitation I took it into my mouth and started sucking and massaging it with my lips and tongue.  As his cock swelled and stiffened in my mouth, I got more and more turned on and my enthusiasm grew.  I was a happy gurl once his cock was fully erect and I really started working it, sucking the head while stroking his shaft with my hand, taking his cock to the back of my throat and gagging on it and generally worshipping his cock with my mouth.  Sucking cock is a huge turn on for me, so pretty soon I was craving a good fuck.  I sucked him for a few minutes more until I couldn't wait any longer and then I asked if he wanted to fuck me.  He excitedly said 'yes' and so I handed him a condom, stood up, raised my skirt and pulled the crotch of my thong to the side to give him easy access to my asshole.  After the brief few seconds that it took him to apply lube to his condom-wrapped cock, he stood closely behind me.  I bent at the waist, leaning forward and bracing myself on the chair.  I felt his cock pressing against my asshole and in moments his cock was penetrating me.  He gripped my waist with both hands and started banging away, fucking me like a bitch.  As he slammed away at my ass, I held on tight, fighting for balance as I teetered in my stiletto heels.  After a while the lube seemed to lose its slickness and I had to ask him to pull out and apply more.  He pulled out, slathered on more lube, and then wasted no time shoving his cock inside of me again.  Several more minutes later I had to ask him to stop again because it was hurting.  I think it was more a matter of him not finding the right angle to make it work rather than not enough lube.  Anyway, I simply asked him to stop so I could finish him off with my mouth and he complied.  I sat down again and and as soon as I rolled the condom off of him he shoved his cock back into my mouth.  I got right to work, sucking his cock deep, down to his balls and stroking it with my hand at the same time.  In just a few minutes I felt his hands on the back of my head as he grunted and unloaded his hot cum into my mouth.  I usually gulp the cum down as the guy pumps it into my mouth, but this time I held it, waiting until he was completely done ejaculating.  Then I slid my lips up and off of his cock, being careful not to lose a drop, and while he busied himself pulling up his pants, I spit his cum into the condom he'd worn to fuck me earlier, tied it into a knot so as not to spill any and placed it into my purse.  He was already thanking me and saying goodbye as I stood to straighten up my clothes and he was gone well before I was composed enough to step out into the hall again.

My first stop after fooling around with a guy is always the restroom.  In this case I went back upstairs to the non-coed 'Ladies' restroom where I wiped away excess lube from my ass, retouched my makeup and otherwise primped and preened to make myself presentable again.  It was probably fewer than 10 minutes before I was back downstairs strolling down the main hallway again and only minutes after that I was approached by another guy.  He was white, probably in his early 40's, with a medium build.  He said hello and started making small talk.  It took a few minutes but he finally got around to asking for what he wanted, a blowjob.  Being a cum slut on the prowl I said "Sure.  Let's go." and let him lead me to another small room that was very near where we were standing.  Once inside, I wasted no time getting myself into position sitting on the bench that ran along one wall of the small space, and he wasted no time unzipping and pulling out his cock.  Like a good cock sucking cum slut I was all over it immediately.  I took his cock between my lips and was pleased to feel it respond on contact, swelling and stiffening as my lips glided over his shaft.  I did my best with my mouth and hands to make sure he was enjoying himself and in the meantime, I was getting hornier by the minute.  I had a serious desire to feel his cock up my ass and he seemed very pleased when I stopped sucking his cock to ask "Do you wanna fuck?".  A minute later I was standing, bent over at the waist, my hands on the bench as he lubed up his condom-wrapped cock and prepared to give me my second anal fuck of the night.  The first guy had loosened me up a bit, so my new lover's cock slid in easier even though his cock was slightly larger than the first guy's.  He began thrusting into me, finding that good angle for penetration that the first guy hadn't been able to.  He was bumping against my ass so hard, I was struggling to balance in my high heels, bracing myself against the wall, the chair, whatever I could get my hands on.  I lifted one knee up onto the bench to better steady myself and then I felt him move in closer behind me.  He wrapped his arms around my body so that we were spooning while standing and in that position he continued to fuck me by moving only his hips.  He rocked his hips, pumping his long, stiff cock in and out of me in the most pleasant way.  Then he pulled me away from the bench moving us backward until his back was against the wall behind us, his cock firmly, deeply up my ass the whole time.  I was standing again, bent at the waist, his hands on my hips.  My hands could still reach the bench in front of me, so I was able to use that for leverage as I rocked back and forth, fucking his cock, his hands pulling me onto his cock again and again.  This seemed to be the position that was doing it for him the best and so we stayed like that for a few more minutes until he orgasmed, unloading into my well fucked ass.  He pulled out of me and I quickly took control, removing the condom and squatting down in front of him to clean his cock and balls with my mouth.  As I sucked his cock dry I tied the condom in a knot and held it until I was done cleaning him up.  As he did up his pants, I placed the cum-filled condom into my purse with the other one and then proceeded to straighten up my clothes once again.  We thanked eachother for a good time and we went our seperate ways.

After another visit to the 'Ladies' room I returned to the downstairs area once again.  I took one complete tour of the halls and room down there and as I approached the stairs leading back up I came across a tall young black man.  We exchanged greetings and he got right to the point.

"I've never been with a TGurl before." he said. 
"Oh, no?" I responded.
"Yeah, and I want to find out what it feels like to get my dick sucked by one.  You down?"

He didn't have to ask twice.  I led him into another small room that was only a few feet from where we stood.  Once inside he began unfastening his pants as I squatted down in front of him.  He pulled his boxers down to reveal his beautiful cock, longer and thicker than either of the other two I'd already had.  I took it in my hand and admired it a few moments before taking the large, smooth mushroom tip between my lips.  It was literally only seconds since he'd said 'hello' to me and I now had his cock in mouth.  I opened my mouth wide to accomodate his thickness and started bobbing my head up and down on his cock, taking more and more of it into my mouth with each stroke.  I stroked his shaft with my hand in rhythm with my mouth, making sure that he was feeling pleasure along the entire length of his BBC.  It was about 10 minutes later that he grabbed his cock at the base and began pumping it up and down as he shot a hot, sticky load of cum into my mouth.  I moaned with pleasure as I tasted his cum on  my tongue.  When he was finished, he fastened his pants and was still buckling his belt as he walked out of the room without saying a word.  A 'thank you' would have been nice, but to be honest, I thought it was totally hot that he'd used me as a cum dump and then just walked away.  I took a condom out of my purse, opened  and unrolled it and then spit his load inside of it.  I tied it in a knot and placed it with the others. 

I made another trip to the 'Ladies' room and when I came back out I heard one of the employees saying something about closing up.  I probably could have stayed a bit longer, but I had already had a teriffic time.  All told I had three loads of cum from three different partners, all complete strangers.  I'd sucked all three of them and been fucked by two of them.  I felt so slutty as I walked out of the place.  When I got to my car I took the three cum-filled condoms from my purse and held them up near my face and snapped a picture with my digital camera, a document of my slutty exploits.
3 loads of cum from three different men. I love making men cum.
So, maybe readers are wondering why I was saving the cum in condoms instead swallowing it like a good slut should.  Well, I'd chatted a couple of times with a domme woman who gave me a sort of assignment.  I was to collect several loads of cum from different men, save it in condoms and even take a photograph of myself with them as proof that I'd done it.  Then I was to save the cum and use it as dressing on a salad that I would then have to eat.  Can you think of a better salad dressing for a cum slut?

-Tiffany

1 comment:

I'd love to hear comments from my readers. If you have suggestions for something slutty that you think I should try, I'd love to hear it. Maybe you'll read about me actually doing it. ;)