Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

February 21, 2015 - Part 2 - First of Three Big Cocks at Power Exchange

February 21, 2015 - Part 2 - First of Three Big Cocks At Power Exchange


After my slutty glory hole antics at the the Palm Beach Arcade, I was even hornier than I'd been when I first left the house, and that's really saying something. Sucking the cock and swallowing the cum of a complete stranger just drives me wild and I just want more and more. But since the video booths at the arcade were empty, it was time to drive over to Power Exchange. The Power Exchange is a sex club that I've written about in some of my previous posts and it's a pretty reliable place for finding horny men looking for some relief.
I entered the club, signed in, grabbed a few condoms (just in case) and per my usual habit, I did a quick circuit of the halls, and rooms on the main floor and downstairs to see what kind of crowd was present. It wasn't crowded, but as I expected, there were plenty of horny men cruising for some action. I deflected several minor attempts of men trying to get my attention as I explored the club, and once I'd finished, I headed back to the stairs with the idea that I'd go back to the main floor and hang out near the stage with all the stripper poles. As I approached the staircase, I was accosted by a good looking man who appeared to be in his 30's. One of the first things I noticed about him was his Australian accent. I thought it was kinda neat. And the idea that he was visiting San Francisco from so far away immediately made we want to suck his cock and give him an experience that would make him remember San Francisco for more than the Golden Gate Bridge and the sourdough bread. It wasn't long before he and I were stepping into one of the little rooms along the hallway. He put the chain across the doorway to signal to others that we didn't want anyone joining in. I set my purse down on the small table nearby and crouched down in front of him. I unzipped him, put my hand into his pants and was quite pleased with the size of the cock that I pulled out. His cock was only semi-hard and I can already see that he was almost twice the size of the guy I'd sucked at the video arcade. As I stroked its impressive length, it stiffened and swelled. Not only was it big, it was beautiful. The length and thickness were nicely proportioned and his large, smooth mushroom tip just begged to be kissed and licked. I wasted no time in doing exactly that. I planted a kiss on the tip of his cock, and then another, parting my lips slightly on the second kiss and allowing my tongue to moisten his rapidly swelling cock head. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, slowly taking more and more of it into my mouth as it got wetter. I pulled away momentarily and licked the palm of my hand, then resumed the blowjob with the added stimulation of my hand gliding up and down his stiff shaft to the same rhythm of my cock-hungry mouth. I could feel his cock head hitting the back of mouth. Again and again, his mushroom tip hit the 'roadblock' of my tightly closed throat, my hand providing the only stimulation for the lower half of his cock shaft. I quietly hoped he would decide that he wanted more and that he would put a hand on the back of my head and push his cock down my throat, but he was too gentlemanly for that, so I simply did what I intuitively knew he wanted me to do. I relaxed my throat muscles and pushed my head forward until his cock slipped past the back of my mouth and down my throat. I didn't stop until my nose was pressed against his belly. I was very pleased to hear his appreciative moans. I bobbed my head up and down a few times, never letting the tip of his cock slip out of my throat, and then pulled away to get some air. I pumped his shaft with my hand until I caught my breath and then went back to sucking and stroking. Every few seconds I alternated between sucking his cock for a few strokes and then deep throating his cock for a few strokes.
By this time I had started to rub my own 'clit' with my free hand. I had it tucked down the inside of my right thigh, so my pantyhose could hold it firmly in place and out of sight, but also provide me easy access when I was crouched down like I was. After several minutes of sucking and deep throating, and playing with my 'clit' I felt myself getting dangerously close to cumming, as in, one more stroke and I would be shooting my cum down my own leg. I stopped masturbating and did my best to relax and let the feeling pass. I felt my impending orgasm subsiding, but I also felt cum
dribbling out of my 'clit' and wetting my inner thigh. I had effectively milked out my own cum
without having an orgasm. This only heightened my excitement and at that point I was REALLY wanting to taste this stranger's cum. The next time I took him down my throat, I pressed my nose against his belly and stuck my tongue out to lick his balls. Then I bobbed my head up down a few times, but this time I didn't pull away. I kept bobbing up and down, fucking his cock with my throat. As the seconds passed, I began to feel the need to come up for air, but I forced myself to keep at it. I heard him blurt out "Oh, shit!" and I knew then that I was servicing him right. I forced his cock down my throat a few more times and he grabbed the back of my head and started cursing as his orgasm overcame him. His cock was so deep that I didn't even have to swallow because he was simply pumping his cum directly down my throat. It was an amazing experience, and I didn't want it to end even though I was desperate for air at that point. I finally had to pull away, gasping to catch my breath. I never stopped jacking his cock with my hand, though, doing my best to ensure his full release. I took a few deep breaths and then started sucking him again. I was very pleased when I was able to coax a few more drops of cum from his cock and get at least a little taste of his delicious semen . He allowed me to lick, suck and play with his cock for a short time before he zipped himself up and said "That's the best blowjob I've ever had."
"Wow! Thanks." I said as I stood, feeling flattered and proud to know that I was his 'best'.
"Thank YOU." he said.
He watched as I straightened and smoothed my skirt and gathered up my purse. He unchained the doorway and very gentlemanly let me walk out ahead of him and we were soon going our separate ways. As I made my way down the hall, I was hyper aware of my appearance. I had a pretty good idea of how sloppy my lipstick looked and couldn't help but wonder if everyone I walked by would notice and would then know that I had just finished sucking someone's cock. It turned me on to think that all who saw me would know that I was a cocksucker. As I walked carefully up the stairs in my towering heels, I could feel the very pleasant stimulation of my 'clit' tucked down my right thigh gently rubbing against my left thigh with every step. I could also feel the wetness of my pantyhose between my legs from when my own cum had dribbled out. I amusedly wondered if the man walking
up the stairs behind me could see up my skirt and see my 'clit' rubbing between my thighs and the dampness there. I secretly hoped that he could.
I could still taste the stranger's cum in my mouth as I entered the restroom, and I savored the flavor and the slutty feelings it filled me with. I entered a stall and did what I needed to clean the wetness between my legs, and then I proceeded to do my usual post-blowjob routine of touching up my makeup, re-applying my lipstick and otherwise primping and preening. Afterward, I found my way to the large main room with the stage and stripper poles and found a comfortable place to sit on one of the couches along the right side wall. The stage was empty and there wasn't anything else interesting happening there, but I was happy to simply sit and rest my feet for a while. Having just sucked off the second complete stranger of the night, I thought I would have a little break even though I was horny as ever and craving more cock and cum. As it it turned out, my break was a very brief one.
You can read about it in 'Part 3'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear comments from my readers. If you have suggestions for something slutty that you think I should try, I'd love to hear it. Maybe you'll read about me actually doing it. ;)