Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

January 2, 2008 - Cabbie Gives Me Facial

I dressed up on Tuesday January 2 and went to Trannyshack.  I got there pretty late and so I didn't stay long.  It was too bad because I was feeling really horny and would have liked to have had more time to try to meet someone to have some fun with.  So, I drove home.  I didn't go directly home, though.  I stopped to fill up at the gas station where Mission St. and San Jose Ave. almost meet.  I was wearing a black, skin tight micro minidress that barely covered my ass and black, 4 1/2" stiletto heeled, knee high boots, so I wasn't pumping gas long before I had the attention of the gas station attendant.  I was just finishing up at the gas pump when he left his post to come outside and get a better look at me.  I pretended not to notice him as I climbed into my car and drove off, excited from the mild tease and the attention that I garnered.  When I got home, I was super horny.  Chatting online with admirers only heightened my arousal, but no one was available to hook up.  Frustrated, I put on a light cover up jacket and went outside for a late night walk.  I like to do that when I'm dressed up and not quite ready to take it all off and go to sleep.  It was about 4:00 AM by then and the only traffic was the occasional taxi, one of which I noticed had driven by multiple times so the driver could check me out.  While I was busy noticing this, some creepy guy, also out for a late night walk, accosted me.  He tried for a while to talk me into going home with him before I finally got rid of him.  I thought I should just get home and off of the street before the creepy guy could come back and so I began to walk back home.  I'd only taken a few steps when the cab drove up, stopped and the driver asked if I needed a ride.  I politely declined, but he persisted, calling me over.  Curious, I walked into the street to talk to him.  He invited me into his cab and I thought about it briefly and then thought 'Why not?' and climbed into the back seat.  He began to drive and asked me where I was going.  I told him that I was walking home and that I was almost there.  I allowed him to just drive randomly around the neighborhood, though, to see what he might have in mind.  I guess it was the way I was dressed (like a slut) that emboldened him to ask "Do you want to suck my cock?"  I politely declined, but he persisted, pulling over to the curb and stopping.  He unzipped and pulled his cock out and offered it to me to stroke.  It was a nice looking cock, but I declined again.  My heart really wasn't into my refusal, though, and within seconds I was stroking his stiff boner and imagining what it might taste like.  He seemed pleased and asked me if I had a condom.  My heart sank, as this indicated that he wasn't going to allow me to suck him bareback.  I told him that I didn't have one and so he asked me to keep stroking.  I gladly did, but I would rather have had him in my mouth.  I was working his cock with both hands, giving him as much pleasure as I could.  As I stroked him he said "I want to cum on your face."  Without hesitating, I replied "Okay.  Tell me when you're ready to cum."  I started talking dirty to him.  "Cum for me.  I want to feel your cum on my face.  I want to taste it."  After a few minutes he suddenly ordered me to stop stroking, he turned further in his seat to face me and I knew it was time for me to lean forward and accept my reward.  I was crazy with excitement as I watched him stroke his cock right in my face.  I was actually licking my lips when he finally erupted.  I was so happy, excited and crazy with horniness when I felt his hot cum squirting on my face.  I was especially pleased to have caught some of his cum in my mouth.  It tasted wonderful.  I wanted nothing more right then than to wrap my lips around the head of his cock and suck him dry, but I knew I wasn’t going to be allowed to.  He grabbed some tissues and began to clean himself up and offered a few tissues to me to clean off my cum splashed face.  I declined, of course, because I loved the feeling of his cum on my face.  He zipped up and I directed him to my street where he dropped me off and drove away.

I took this photo moments after he unloaded on my face. 
I look happy, don't I?


In this closeup you can see his cum all over my face.  Some
of it was on my lips and I was able to lick it up.  Mmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear comments from my readers. If you have suggestions for something slutty that you think I should try, I'd love to hear it. Maybe you'll read about me actually doing it. ;)